FOR PRODUCT SUPPORT – Please contact AVBB at the place of your purchase. Should the product be beyond AVBB will contact the PHABRIX Support Team on your behalf.
A summary of PHABRIX’s warranty is given below. Please note that third-party SFP modules and SFP cages are not covered under warranty. Please refer to PHABRIX Ltd Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale for further details.
Summary of Manufacturer’s Warranty and Warranty Service
PHABRIX products will be supplied to the distributor with a manufacturer’s warranty in favor of the end-user of the product. Under the terms of PHABRIX’s warranty, an end-user will be able to claim for any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of new product shipment to the end-user. Under the terms of the warranty, PHABRIX will supply replacement parts for those which prove defective and warranty labor if the defective equipment is returned freight prepaid either to PHABRIX or to an approved factory service depot.
This warranty does not include responsibility for any transportation damage or handling damage or insurance costs.
1. Automatic product warranty will cover the first year from the date of invoice to the distributor’s end-user and it ends on the same date in the next calendar year.
2. Should the product develop a fault, the distributor will provide first line telephone support for the end-user to confirm the fault is technical and not operator error.
3. If the distributor considers the product to be faulty following their telephone support, the product must be returned to the distributor for visual examination to confirm the fault.
4. The distributor must then contact PHABRIX to discuss whether the product should be replaced from the distributor’s stock or directly from PHABRIX.
5. If the product is faulty and cannot be repaired by the distributor, the distributor must obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number from PHABRIX before sending the faulty product to PHABRIX.
The warranty shall not apply if:
1. PHABRIX finds that the product or its component parts have been altered by unauthorized personnel;
2. the end-user installs, in the product, parts not made or supplied by PHABRIX, except such components specified by PHABRIX;
3. the product was used or installed in a manner other than in accordance with PHABRIX’s instructions;
4. the product is opened by the end-user.
WARRANTY RETURN POLICY
If the product fails due to manufacturing defects, PHABRIX will either:
(a) repair the product; or
(b) replace the product.
EQUIPMENT RETURN PROCEDURE
Before returning equipment to PHABRIX, the distributor or end-user must first obtain an RMA number from PHABRIX. All costs associated with shipping the product to PHABRIX shall be borne by the distributor or end-user, this includes freight, insurance as well as any and all brokerage fees and customs charges. The shipping costs associated with the return of the product to the distributor or end-user will be borne by PHABRIX.
OUT OF WARRANTY REPAIRS
PHABRIX will perform out of warranty repairs in accordance with its current service pricing schedule. All costs associated with shipping the product to PHABRIX shall be borne by the distributor or end-user, this includes freight, insurance as well as any and all brokerage fees and customs charges. The shipping costs associated with the return of the product to the distributor or end-user will be borne by PHABRIX.
EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE. ASK YOUR AVBB SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR DETAILS.