Using ICUE-PLAYER the operator has a tool for easy and quick search and playback of video streams. In addition to that ICUE-PLAYER provides full control of video streams provided by ICUE-SERVER. All users can get access to live streams or the video archive using VoD functionality. Videos recorded at the system can be viewed fast and easily.
To video content managed by ICUE, extensive metadata can be added like user right, EPG, attributes etc. These metadata can be adjusted using ICUE-PLAYER so it is always possible to find content fast. Access to stored content is possible for authorized users only.
Recordings of live streams can be preconfigured or started directly. Loop recordings, i.e. for compliance recording, are supported as well. It is possible to import MPEG-TS videos and available video content can be used for playout of video streams. Play out is possible as single videos or playlists and single playout, weekly or automatically on regular basis.
All above-mentioned functionalities can be configured using ICUE-PLAYER.
Main Features and Benefits:
- Auto-login for quick and automatic access
- Direct viewing: search and instant playback of videos
- Quick positioning by means of timeline and go-to function; without lengthy fast-forwarding and rewinding; without change of media
- Automatic 4:3 and 16:9 video recognition
- NTSC and PAL support
- Replay of live and linear NVOD channels as well as on demand videos
- Replay of MPEG-2 SD/HD and MPEG-4 AVC H.264 SD/HD
- Single-frame streaming for detailed analysis: single video frames of the recordings can be selected for viewing (Frame FF/REW)
- Low-delay software decoder and dynamic stream buffering, low delay, latency under 500ms
- Optional: ICue Player-TX, trimming/editing is possible directly in the player. Video recordings can be shortened and important sequences can be extracted from longer (loop) recordings
- Optional: export/transcoding of videos as MPEG-2 SD/HD TS and Windows® WMV
- Bookmark support