ICUE-PLAYOUT server is designed for secure and stable 24/7/365 operation. The units can be clustered to reach higher numbers of streaming outputs, or can be combined to create redundant playout systems. ICUE-PLAYOUT supports manual, ad-hoc
ICUE-PLAYOUT supports manual, ad-hoc playout as well as pre-scheduled, or infinite loop playout. Single AV files or complete playlists can be setup for streaming delivery. ICUE -PLAYOUT is managed by the ICUE-PLAYER (Win OS) PC application, and it supports up to max 10 simultaneous ICUE-PLAYER users.
ICUE-PLAYOUT includes a comprehensive content management for the uploaded AV files. Files are uploaded via the ICUE-PLAYER user interface or more efficiently via an auto-upload folder, where JPEG files for thumbnails and XML metadata files for auto-indexing are also supported.
Main Features and Benefits:
- High-performance IPTV media playout server
- Supports multi-channel SD, HD, and 4 K streaming
- Fully synchronized 4x 4K or 16 HD output streams
- Clustered and redundant system architecture
- Multi-program scheduling or infinite loop playout
- XML based API for playlist import
- SNMP support for status monitoring