ICUE media server provides live TV, time-shift TV, and VoD to users using web pages or software clients. User access to the streams using the simple web GUI is child’s play and the administrator can configure it for single users or user groups easily in a few steps.
Recordings of live streams can be preconfigured automated or manually or started directly by the user. Loop recordings are supported as well, e.g. compliance recording. Import of MPEG-TS video files is supported by using ICUE-PLAYER.
Video content managed by ICUE media server will get a comprehensive set of metadata like EPG, attributes, user access rights etc. These metadata make it possible to find content fast and easy by searching for it. Recorded and important videos can be watched as VoD or played as live playout channel, i.e. as info channel.
Main Features and Benefits:
- IPTV media server for streaming and recording
- Synchronized multichannel recording and playout
- Supports SD, HD, 4K, MPEG-2, H.264, H.265 HEVC
- User and rights management LDAP/ADS
- Multi program planning or play-out as loop
- XML and TCP based API for external media controller
- Manual, scheduled and externally triggered recording