The PHABRIX® SxE is a revolutionary new product designed to meet the specific demands of both broadcast and manufacturing industries who require eye and jitter measurement. With all the toolsets available in the award winning PHABRIX® SxA, the new SxE is a technological marvel.
The ability of the SxE to produce eye patterns from a 3G signal is particularly significant for those users requiring a solution for testing high-end products. The SxE’s 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI eye display allow highly detailed measurements to be made. Jitter measurements are among the more important requirements in the design and operation of high-speed serial links and these can be obtained using the SxE’s thermometer display for ‘go’ or ‘no- go’ SMPTE compliance testing. These comprehensive features propel the SxE into the domain of much more expensive bench bound products.
The SxE’s intuitive interface and logical workflow allow the professional engineer to quickly select from the numerous on-board toolsets. Feedback is smooth and interactive clearly displaying eye and jitter waveforms with optional filter selection for timing and alignment measurements on its clear 4.3” 16:9 color TFT screen.
- 3 in 1, Generator / Analyzer / Monitor
- Eye Measurements
- Jitter Measurements
- 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, AES
- High Quality 16:9 Picture Monitor
- Superior Ease of Use
- 32+ Video Test Signals come standard in the Unit
- Moving Zone Plate features come standard in the Unit
- Text and Logo ID
- 16-channel Embedded Audio
- Auto Genlock Bi/Tri/SDI Cross Lock
- 16-channel Audio Metering
- Waveform Monitor
- Rugged Reliability
- Ethernet-based Remote Operation
- Battery and AC Power Supply