Reports To: Sales & Marketing Manager
Posting Date: October 15, 2019
Closing Date: When Filled
AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corporation (AVBB) consists of a highly technical and market-focused group of video professionals and innovators with experience in every aspect of the Production/Acquisition, Post Production and Broadcast/Distribution process. Our goal is to facilitate the entry of YOUR BRAND into the US market and the rest of the Americas and be your official representative in this continent. AVBB is the MASTER DISTRIBUTOR of important brands in the broadcast industry, such as Phabrix®, Teracue®, and DTV Exchange®, as well as distributor for Cinedeck®.
AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corp. (AVBB) is looking for a highly motivated Technical Sales specialist. The ideal candidate should have previous experience with either broadcast sales, AV sales or IT sales and a track record of meeting or exceeding quota. The successful candidate will work with our current sales & marketing team to support our existing customer base while developing new markets and clients.
This is a Salary + commission-based position and requires working weekdays, evenings and weekends when traveling. No local overtime will be necessary. This position does require occasional travel throughout North America. Candidate will also be required to attend dealer and national tradeshows to support the brands AVBB represents.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years previous sales or technical sales experience in Broadcast, Production, AV or related fields, with a track record of meeting or exceeding quota.
- Strong knowledge of the current Broadcast/Production and AV marketplace in North America. Canada and LATAM market knowledge a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel. C++ code writing a plus.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment.
- Detail oriented, with excellent oral and written skills.
- MUST be highly motivated and organized.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs without assistance
- Knowledge of IPTV and IT business a plus.
- Work as part of the sales team to retain and explore new opportunities.
- Engage in “cold-calling” with engineers, client visits and product demonstrations as required by our vendors to generate new clients and new features for our products.
- Maintain regular contact with clients via electronic communications and visits, to recommend solutions and adapt to their changing needs.
- MUST engage in positive messaging on social media or other platforms to increase the visibility of the company and brands we represent.
- Generate sales quotations, equipment training and perform minor troubleshooting of equipment as required to retain client satisfaction.
- MUST maintain a professional appearance. Business casual and business suites required on client visits and tradeshows. NO blue jeans allowed.
All applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating salary expectations via e-mail to: email@example.com