Reports To: Sales & Marketing Manager
Posting Date: October 15, 2019
Closing Date: When filled
AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corporation (AVBB) consists of a highly technical and market-focused group of video professionals and innovators with experience in every aspect of the Production/Acquisition, Post Production and Broadcast/Distribution process. Our goal is to facilitate the entry of YOUR BRAND into the US market and the rest of the Americas and be your official representative in this continent. AVBB is the MASTER DISTRIBUTOR of important brands in the broadcast industry, such as Phabrix®, Teracue®, and DTV Exchange®, as well as distributor for Cinedeck®.
AudioVideo BrandBuilder Corp. (AVBB) is looking for a highly motivated sales person to manage a territory, answer technical product inquiries by phone and then close the deal. The successful candidate will work with our current sales team to support our existing customer base while developing new markets and clients. We have many brands to represent. You will be expected to travel to tradeshows throughout the year to show our products. 25-50% travel.
This is a salary + commission-based position and requires working weekdays, evenings and weekends when traveling. No local overtime will be necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Detail oriented, with excellent oral and written skills.
- Be customer service oriented, patient, and pleasant over the phone
- MUST be highly motivated and organized.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment.
- Work as part of the sales team to retain and explore new opportunities.
- Engage in “cold-calling” with customers interested in our products.
- Maintain regular contact with clients via electronic communications and phone to recommend solutions and adapt to their changing needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Generate sales quotations, equipment training and perform minor troubleshooting of equipment as required to retain client satisfaction.
- MUST behave in a professional manner.
All applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating salary expectations via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org