The DTV-R3000 provides a DVB-ASI output of the received transmission. The DVB-ASI transport stream output can be used to feed to other equipment such as analyzers, decoders, and multiplexers, or passed to other equipment in a cable plant, such as a modulator or upconverter. This ATSC demodulator can be controlled by a tablet if on the same network.
Its front panel features an easy-to-use up-and-down channel selection witn an RF level indication on a bar graph. The power supply uses an external 110/220 universal AC adapter, providing the required DC power input.
- High-density installation: 4 ATSC receivers in 1RU
- Supports ATSC/8VSB modulated transmissions
- Ethernet communications via web browser or tablet for control and monitoring
- Output DVB-ASI compliant transport stream
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Fault Relay Interface
To download the Quick Start Guide, click HERE
DTV-R3000 DATA SHEET